Cenic Star | Mark Lozada
CENIC is pleased to name Network Engineer Mark Lozada the CENIC Outstanding Achievement Awardee for the Month of May 2016.Read more
There is free parking on 5th street directly outside the office as well as East of 6th Street.
Up to 3 hours of Free Parking is also available in lots A and B northwest of the office. The entrance is off of 4th Street for A and Hearst for B, as shown below but it is monitored.
Paid parking is also available at lot C one block due West of the office. The rates: $1.50 / 30 minutes, or $12 / day maximum.
The entrance is off of 4th Street, directly across from Spenger’s Fresh Fish Grotto.
Walking Directions From Berkeley Amtrak Station (BKY)
Berkeley Amtrak Station is at: University Ave and Third Street, Berkeley, CA
CENIC is less than three blocks from the Berkeley Amtrak Station
- Head East for 600 feet on University Avenue past 4th Street
- Turn Left on 5th Street and walk for 200 feet
-- 1919 5th Street will be on your right in the smaller building at the rear of the parking lot.
Walking Directions From Downtown Berkeley BART Station
Downtown Berkeley BART Station is: 2160 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA
CENIC is approximate 1.8 miles from the Downtown Berkeley BART Station
and is via Berkeley's direct Avenue to/from Cal and is safe.
- Walk North for 400 feet on Shattuck Avenue past Addison St
- Turn left onto University Avenue and walk for 1.7 miles
- Turn right onto 5th Street and walk for 200 feet
- 1919 5th Street will be on your right in the smaller building at the rear of the parking lot.
Walking Directions From North Berkeley BART Station
North Berkeley BART Station is at: 1750 Sacramento St., Berkeley, CA
CENIC is approximately 1.2 miles (21 minutes walking) from the North Berkeley BART Station
and is via residential neighborhoods and is safe.
- Walk South for 300 feet on BART sidewalk toward Delaware Street
- Turn right onto Delaware Street and walk for 1.0 mile
- Turn Left onto 5th Street and walk for 550 feet
- 1919 5th Street will be on your left in the smaller building at the rear of the parking lot.